Queen Anne's Lace Pressed Botanical ArtRegular price $69.95
This charming piece of art is handmade with love in the mountains of beautiful British Columbia, using real pressed Queen Anne's Lace flowers. Did you know that the Queen Anne's Lace flower signifies "Celebration" in the historical language of Floriography?
Each flower is harvested at its peak to ensure the highest of quality. They are then pressed in a traditional flower press. The flowers are colour enhanced by hand to protect them from fading and then each botanical is carefully selected and artfully arranged onto handmade papers.
- Includes one (1) framed piece of original hand pressed botanical artwork signed by the Canadian artisans
- Contains real pressed Queen Anne's Lace flowers harvested from the Okanagan region of BC
- Handmade paper is used as the background to the flowers
- Each piece features a tag on the back of the frame that identifies the botanical and its related meaning in the language of flowers (Floriography)
- Size: 8” x 8” x ¾”
- Artwork handmade in Mabel Lake, British Columbia, Canada
- Real Pressed Queen Anne's Lace Flowers, Handmade Paper
- Each flower is sealed with an Archival Varnish to preserve its individual colour
- Includes handcrafted wood frame in stain of your choice; black lacquer or walnut stain
- Frame is made from locally-milled Canadian wood and features 2ml glass. Back comes equipped with a sawtooth hook for hanging.
- Queen Anne's Lace Flowers
- There may be slight variations in the colours shown, as every flower is unique and each framed picture is individually made.
- Artwork is made to order. Please allow up to five (5) business days for your order to be processed.
- Currently shipping within Canada only.
- Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery.
- Don't hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions about this item. Please email hello (at) classiccottageoutfitters.com with your inquiry.
Please note that orders containing products from multiple vendors will be mailed out in more than one shipment.