Designed by renowned Ontario, Canada paddle maker, Ray Kettlewell, the Ray Special paddle is a beautiful, well-balanced, all-purpose paddle ideal for lake paddling, canoe tripping and solo paddling.
This well-proportioned blade has an equal length ratio between the blade and shaft, resulting in a longer blade that is mechanically superior to other paddles. The long narrow blade is 5" at its maximum width, and designed to reach deep into the water for greater leverage so the paddler has to take fewer strokes to equal the distance covered by a shorter blade paddle. The paddle pulls the canoe through the water rather than pulling water past the canoe for an enjoyable paddling experience.
- One (1) solid wood paddle
- Available in various lengths:
- 58”, 61”, 64”, 66”
- Refer to chart for sizing
- Includes artisan logo iron branded on blade of paddle
- Designed by renowned Ontario paddle maker, Ray Kettlewell
- Finished with a clear high gloss varnish
- Cherry wood varies in colour and tone. Because of the nature of the wood, there may be slight variations in the colour of the wood as every paddle is unique and individually made.
- Refer to sizing chart image to choose the appropriate paddle length
- Hand wipe with water and mild detergent
- Please allow up to fifteen (15) business days for your order to be processed
- Currently shipping within Canada only
- Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery
- Don't hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions about this item. Please email hello (at) classiccottageoutfitters.com with your inquiry.
Please note that orders containing products from multiple vendors will be mailed out in more than one shipment.