Poplar Epoxy PaddleRegular price $378.49
Add a bit of rustic elegance to your cottage or home décor with a handcrafted lake-inspired paddle. Also makes a perfect gift for anyone with a love of water!
These handmade paddles are inspired by the beautiful shoreline of Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada and are handmade from sustainably-harvested, kiln-dried live edge wood that is local to the Georgian Bay area.
- Reclaimed poplar paddle finished with a multi-layer epoxy lake effect
- Use as a unique art piece in your cottage or cabin
- Approximate dimensions: 52"-55" x 6"
- The paddle that you receive will have a unique thickness
- Wall hanger affixed to back of paddle for hanging
- Handmade in Stayner, Ontario, Canada
- Wood sourced from Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
- The artisan's logo is branded (burned) onto the back of the paddle
- Once sanded to an ultra smooth finish, a number of layers of epoxy art are applied for a realistic and three-dimensional lake effect.
- There may be slight differences in the wood or epoxy artwork from the images shown, as every paddle is unique and individually made.
- Apply a thin coat of wood butter with your hand or paper towel to your paddle and buff gently with a non-abrasive cloth or paper towel.
- Never submerge in water.
- These pieces are meant for display only and are not intended to be used in the water.
- Paddles are handmade to order. Please allow up to four (4) weeks for your order to be processed.
- Currently shipping within Canada only.
- Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery once your order has been created.
- Don't hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions about this item. Please email hello (at) classiccottageoutfitters.com with your inquiry.
Please note that orders containing products from multiple vendors will be mailed out in more than one shipment.