Handmade and built to last, these Adirondack chairs are perfect for relaxing outdoors. Looks great as a feature piece to your cottage or home backyard oasis! Handcrafted in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, these chairs are made from premium-grade solid Cedar wood.
Includes your choice of finish between natural protective oil or raw (bare wood) if you’d prefer to finish the chair yourself.
Matching Cedar table also available.
Includes one (1) handcrafted 100% Cedar Adirondack Chair
- Size: 36"H, 23"W, 25" D (seat depth)
- Durable, strong and designed to last
- Finished with handmade natural protective oil
- Handmade in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Premium-grade, solid Cedar wood
Minimal maintenance required due to use of high quality natural oil finish
- To clean the chair, simply wipe with a lightly damp cloth
- Choice of finish between natural protective oil or raw (bare wood) if you’d prefer to finish the chair yourself.
- Products are handmade to order. Please allow up to three (3) weeks for your order to be processed.
- Currently shipping within Canada only
- Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery once your order has been created
- Each Adirondack chair is shipped flat and unassembled
- Easy to assemble
- Assembly instructions and hardware included
- Don't hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions about this item. Please email hello (at) classiccottageoutfitters.com with your inquiry.
Please note that orders containing products from multiple vendors will be mailed out in more than one shipment.