This charming piece of art is handmade with love in the mountains of beautiful British Columbia, using real pressed maple leaves. Did you know that the maple leaf signifies "Unity and Modesty" in the historical language of Floriography? Celebrate Canada with this unique piece in your cottage or home!
Each leaf is harvested at its peak to ensure the highest of quality. They are then pressed in a traditional flower press. The leaves are colour enhanced by hand to protect them from fading and then each botanical is carefully selected and artfully arranged onto handmade papers.
- Includes one (1) framed piece of original hand pressed botanical artwork signed by the Canadian artisans
- Contains real pressed maple leaves harvested from the Okanagan region of BC
- Handmade paper is used as the background to the leaves
- Each piece features a tag on the back of the frame that identifies the botanical and its related meaning in the language of flowers (Floriography)
- Size: 5 1/4” x 31 1/4” x ¾”
- Artwork handmade in Mabel Lake, British Columbia, Canada
- Real Pressed Maple Leaves, Handmade Paper
- Each leaf is sealed with an Archival Varnish to preserve its individual colour
- Includes handcrafted wood frame in stain of your choice; black lacquer or walnut stain
- Frame is made from locally-milled Canadian wood and features 2ml glass. Back comes equipped with a sawtooth hook for hanging. (hangs vertically)
- Multi-Coloured Maple Leaves (Also available in green or red maple leaves)
- There may be slight variations in the colours shown, as every leaf is unique and each framed picture is individually made.
- Artwork is made to order. Please allow up to five (5) business days for your order to be processed.
- Currently shipping within Canada only.
- Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery.
Don't hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions about this item. Please email hello (at) classiccottageoutfitters.com with your inquiry.
Please note that orders containing products from multiple vendors will be mailed out in more than one shipment.