Ce Qui Passe au Chalet PillowRegular price $60.00
"Ce Qui Passe au Chalet" translates in English to "What happens at the Chalet, stays at the Chalet". This beautifully handcrafted natural canvas pillow adds a bit of fun to your cottage décor.
- Includes pillow insert and pillow cover
- Hand painted in black ink
- Size: 20” x 20”
- Zipper closure for easy pillow form insertion and removal
- Pillows handsewn in the Kawartha Lakes, Ontario, Canada
- Natural Canvas - 100% Cotton
- Raw canvas may have flecks or fibers from cotton, as this is a raw material. There may be slight variations in the colour, due to the different dye lots.
- Pillows are hand painted and have a distressed look to the text and designs. There may be slight variations, as every pillow is unique and individually made.
- Spot cleaning or hand washing in cold water is recommended.
- Lay flat to dry.
- The materials are raw and natural and can be damaged if exposed to extreme elements found in nature.
- You can iron your cover. Fully cover the image or text with parchment paper before applying heat using a medium setting.
- Do not bleach.
- Pillows are made to order. Please allow up to ten (10) business days for your order to be processed.
- Currently shipping within Canada only.
- Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery.
- Don't hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions about this item. Please email hello (at) classiccottageoutfitters.com with your inquiry.
Please note that orders containing products from multiple vendors will be mailed out in more than one shipment.