14oz Muskoka Weekend Candles (set of 3)Regular price $126.00
Escape to Muskoka for the weekend, without leaving the comfort of your own home!
Consists of three (3), 14oz eco-conscious candles, using minimal ingredients.
When you purchase this product a portion is donated to One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization that makes it easy for “anyone to help the environment by planting trees!”
- Includes three (3), 14 oz candles (each burns approx. 150 hours)
- Hand-poured 100% soy wax
- Paraben, dye and additive-free
- Non-Toxic, Vegan
- Reusable, vintage-style cans
- Ethically sourced wick
- Biodegradable & non-GMO dust cover infused with wildflowers - plant it to watch them grow!
- Handmade in Muskoka, Ontario, Canada
- Campfire features campfire smoke, subtly infused with spicy cloves.
- Beach Bum features notes of sweet coconut with a squeeze of citrus.
- Naked North features no added fragrance; just a crackling wooden wick.
First Time Lighting your Candle:
- Light your candle, no need to trim wick.
- We recommend that your candle burn for approximately 2-4 hrs or until the wax has fully melted to the outside edge of the can.
Re-lighting your candle:
- Before burning, pinch away excess charred wood; your wick should be about ¼ inch.
- Burn in a well-ventilated room.
- Avoid drafts; doing this will help prevent rapid or uneven burning.
- Burning for longer than the recommended time can be a fire hazard.
- Let the wax harden before re-lighting.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Stop burning your candle when there is 1/2 inch of wax remaining.
- Please allow up to five (5) business days for your order to be processed.
- Currently shipping within Canada only.
- Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery once your order has been created.
- Don't hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions about this item. Please email hello (at) classiccottageoutfitters.com with your inquiry.
Please note that orders containing products from multiple vendors will be mailed out in more than one shipment.