The perfect accessory for your home or cottage kitchen!
Handcrafted in Alberta, this medium serving tray is made from Walnut edge grain, which offers a strong and resilient cutting surface, as well as beautiful straight grain patterns.
The tray comes finished with a long-lasting food-safe oil that penetrates deep into the wood and each order comes with a 2oz. tin of cutting board wax for care and maintenance.
Includes one (1) handcrafted serving tray
Size: 23" x 9"
- Tray is also available in a larger size of 23" x 13"
Thickness varies from 1 7/8"- 1 3/4”
Finished with Clark's Cutting Board Oil (an FDA approved finish) which is applied in a food-safe environment. This long-lasting food-safe oil penetrates deep into the wood.
Includes one (1), 2oz tin of cutting board wax for care and maintenance.
- Handmade in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Premium-grade, Walnut edge grain.
- It is recommended to apply cutting board wax to your cutting board regularly to keep it in its optimal condition and keep the board looking its best.
- Natural Walnut wood, unstained.
- Walnut varies highly in color and tone, the board you receive may range in color from a chocolate brown to a light brown and sometimes there will be purple hues to the darker areas.
- Products are handmade to order. Please allow up to three (3) weeks for your order to be processed.
- Currently shipping within Canada only.
- Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery once your order has been created.
- To protect your board during shipping, a heavy coating of cutting board oil is applied to your product before shipping. It is then wrapped in parchment paper to help keep moisture away from the board and prevents the oil from staining the packaging.
- Don't hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions about this item. Please email hello (at) classiccottageoutfitters.com with your inquiry.
Please note that orders containing multiple products may be mailed out in more than one shipment.