Life is better at the lake. Spread the word with a locally designed pennant - the perfect décor addition for any cottage and outdoor enthusiast! Handmade in Canada with cruelty-free polyester felt and vinyl, this pennant features modern block text and a classic Adirondack Chair design.
$1 from every purchase is donated by the Canadian artisan to the Happily Ever Esther Farm Sanctuary @happilyeveresther.
- Navy blue and sky blue polyester felt and white vinyl pennant
- 17” x 8.5”
- Handmade in Coldwater, Ontario, Canada
- Made from cruelty-free polyester felt and vinyl.
- It is recommended to use double-sided tape to hang your pennant.
- Due to the nature of the fabric, there may be slight variations in the colours.
- There may be slight differences from the images shown, as every pennant is unique and individually made.
- Spot cleaning or hand washing in cold water is recommended to keep your pennant looking its best. Lay flat to dry. Do not put in the washing machine or dryer.
- Do not bleach.
- Pennants are handmade to order. Please allow up to four (4) weeks for your order to be processed.
- Products are packaged sustainably with repurposed cardboard.
- Currently shipping within Canada only.
- Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery once your order has been created.
- Don't hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions about this item. Please email hello (at) classiccottageoutfitters.com with your inquiry.
Please note that orders containing products from multiple vendors will be mailed out in more than one shipment.